Innovatube is a group of tech enthusiasts who strongly believe in the capacities of Vietnam to become the next deep tech hub of Southeast Asia. We aim to be the focal hub that pulls together people, resources and more to support entrepreneurs to build deep tech startups in Vietnam and strengthen the local ecosystem.
We are looking for 01 PROJECT LEAD for our office in Hanoi.
Project Lead will be responsible for Innovatube’ s community projects including but not limited to events, training programs, mentorship programs,… in order to support the development of deep tech startup ecosystem in Vietnam. He/she are involved in all aspects of implementing a specific project for Innovatube. He/she will report directly to Head of Community.
- Work with Head of Community to plan and design concept frame for all projects of community team.
- Manage projects from design and development to delivery.
- Ensure projects are implemented efficiently, successfully and within the agreed terms of the project.
- Coordinate with other functions to deliver project successfully.
- Monitor and report on progress, analyze data, make suggested corrections if needed.
- Maintain an understanding of trends and changes in the tech startup community.
- Managing 1-2 full-time executives and interns to deliver effective projects
- Having graduated from university with major of public relations, media, communication or related fields
- Having at least 1 year experience in marketing and/or event management and/or project management
- Good communication (both in Vietnamese and English, verbal and written)
- Multi-task skill
- Problem-solving Skill
- Experience related to startups or technology is a plus
- Salary: 400-700 USD
- Working in a fast-growing environment
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Make your impact on the development and growth of Vietnam as a deep tech hub of the Southeast Asia.
How to apply?
- Please fill in your information and attach your CV via this link
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.
- Deadline: 15/03/2018