INNOVATUBE is a group of tech enthusiasts who strongly believe in the capacities of Vietnam to become the next deep tech hub of Southeast Asia. We aim to be the focal hub that pulls together people, resources and more to support entrepreneurs to build deep tech startups in Vietnam and strengthen the local ecosystem.
We are looking for 01 MARKETING LEAD for our office in Hanoi.
Marketing Lead will be managing all promotion and branding activities (both online and offline) to make Innovatube centre hub for deep tech community in the ecosystem. This position will report directly to Head of Community.
- Research and analyse to build strategies in order to develop Innovatube’ s branding in the ecosystem in line with company objectives
- Make plan for online and offline marketing activities
- Monitor and report on result and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Manage and ensure the growth of social marketing channels by building content and suggesting new ideas/campaigns/strategies
- Oversee and ensure the quality of external marketing materials in terms of content and design
- Build and maintain active relationship with other community builders and media.
- Be in charge of planning and optimizing marketing budget .
- Coordinate with Event and Partnership team in related activities
- Manage a team of 1-2 interns (ensuring performance, organizing trainings,…)
- Having graduated from university with major of public relations, media, communication or related fields
- Have at least 1 year experience of creating and executing marketing plans. Social media experience – experience with popular social media tools (WordPress & Facebook) is a must
- Excellent communication (both in Vietnamese and English, verbal and written)
- Problem-solving skill
- Experience related to startups or technology is a plus.
- Salary: 400-700 USD
- Working in a fast-growing environment
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Make your impact on the development and growth of Vietnam as a deep tech hub of the Southeast Asia.
How to apply?
- Please fill in your information and attach your CV via this link
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.
- Deadline: 15/03/2018