We are in need of 1 full-time Hiring & Retention Manager for Hanoi office. The expected on-board time is in Mar 2018.
Hiring & Retention Manager is responsible for managing the recruitment and external partners to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet the company’s current and future needs. The successful candidate will be strategic, consultative in the approach and action-oriented.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who want to grow through challenges in the technology recruitment while contributing to human resources management decision. Candidates of similar experience are welcome to apply; we will offer appropriate salary to expertise and level of experience.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Consolidate the human resources request and forecast future hiring needs;
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring procedures, especially assessment techniques;
- Optimize and continuously improve sourcing channels as well as methods to reach the best & as many high quality potential leads as possible;
- Lead recruitment & candidate analysis;
- Work with Director to execute Talent Management activities
- Work with Talent Acquisition lead and Marketing team to execute employment & branding initiatives and deliver tech-related events to attract talents;
- Proactively expand network of talents, partners
- Favorable monthly salary package ranging from $800 to $1500 per month.
- Year-end bonus (13th month salary)
- Supportive and flexible working and leave policy;
- 2 performance reviews per year;
- Increases exposure to the fast-paced technology and start-up industry;
- Attendance to start-up and technology related events;
- Experience in Hiring and Talent Management
- At least 1-year experience as a recruiter or headhunter
- At least 1-year experience as team leader
- Fluent English;
- Problem-solving skill;
- Experience in startup and IT industry is strongly preferred;
- Experience in Compensation & Benefit.
3) How to apply:
– Send your application including CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com
– Contact person: Ms. Yen Nguyen (Sasi) at +84 961822258
Please be noted that first come, first served and only interested candidates shall be contacted.