INNOVATUBE is a group of tech enthusiasts who strongly believe in the capacities of Vietnam to become the next deep tech hub of Southeast Asia. We aim to be the focal hub that pulls together people, resources and more to support entrepreneurs to build deep tech startups in Vietnam and strengthen the local ecosystem.
We are looking for 01 HEAD OF COMMUNITY for our office in Hanoi.
Head of Community will be managing the team Community of Innovatube (a.k.a Innovatube Foundation). She/he will be the one to drive Innovatube’ s effort to foster the local deep tech startup ecosystem. He/she will report directly to Company’s Vice Director.
- Support Vice Director to develop a strategic roadmap to foster the deep tech ecosystem in Vietnam.
- Elevate Innovatube’ s presence as a focal hub of that ecosystem.
- Build and maintain active working relationships with partners of various background, such as government, corporate, university,…
- Ensure a healthy financial situation by managing budget effectively and securing funding opportunities.
- Build and lead by example a mix talented team of Marketing, Project, Business development and Operations.
- Be responsible for recruitment, training, performance management and retention of staff.
- Maintain understanding of trends and changes in the tech startup community.
- Be the representative of Innovatube Foundation in community activities.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in marketing and/or PR and/or event management….
- Experience in leading a team of at least 3 full time members.
- Experience and understanding of startup community.
- Excellent communication (both in Vietnamese and English, verbal and written)
- Strong multi-task skill
- Problem-solving skill
- Salary: 500-800 USD
- Working in a fast-growing environment
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Make your impact on the development and growth of Vietnam as a deep tech hub of the Southeast Asia.
How to apply?
- Please fill in your information and attach your CV via this link
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.
- Deadline: 15/03/2018