Innovatube is a group of tech enthusiasts who strongly believe in the capacities of Vietnam to become the next deep tech hub of Southeast Asia. We aim to be the focal hub that pulls together people, resources and more to support entrepreneurs to build deep tech startups in Vietnam and strengthen the local ecosystem.
We are looking for 01 EVENT EXECUTIVE for our office in Hanoi.
Event Executive will be in charge of organizing effective events in order to support the development of deep tech startup ecosystem in Vietnam. This position is responsible for planning, executing and reviewing results of all events at Innovatube Foundation. He/she will report directly to Project Lead.
- Make detailed plan for events related to deep tech and startups, including: event timeline, concept, format, resources needed,…
- Coordinate with Partnership and Marketing team to execute events
- Research, deal and coordinate facilities suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, printing materials,…)
- Plan and optimize budget
- Manage onsite activities and solve any problems that might occur
- Review results and effectiveness of events, creating report after event
- Research and give new ideas/suggestions to enhance events’ success
- Manage 1-2 event interns as well as volunteers
- Having graduated from university with major of public relations, media, communication or related fields
- Having at least 1 year experience in organizing events. Events related to tech or startups is a plus
- Good communication (both in Vietnamese and English, verbal and written)
- Multi-task skill
- Problem-solving Skill
- Salary: 300-500 USD
- Working in a fast-growing environment
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Make your impact on the development and growth of Vietnam as a deep tech hub of the Southeast Asia.
How to apply?
- Please fill in your information and attach your CV via this link
- Please be noted that only interested candidates shall be contacted.
- Deadline: 15/03/2018