Overall, the Tech Lead / Principal Technical Consultant is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of an organisation for the purpose of organisational growth and establishing a technological vision for an organisation and leads the company’s technological development.
Either Foreigners or Vietnamese natives are welcome.
Work location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Design clear architecture, write clean readable code, debug complex problems and get things done with a high level of efficiency
- Manage software developer team and guide them to be a strong tech consultant.
- Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies and guide team member to improve their skills.
- Think flexibly to improve team’s productivity and the quality of products.
- Consult and guide our team members and customers from technical and business perspective.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
Benefits: You will get the offer package below:
- Salary offer range is from $3000 to $8000;
- Additional monthly financial support policies & visa support for non-Vietnamese;
- Healthcare & insurance welfare.
- 5+ years software development experience, including mobile apps and web server side,
- Have all of the three virtues of a great programmer,
- Strong problem solving and optimization skills,
- Strong leadership
- Communication skills and demonstrated experience working across disciplines to drive solutions.
- Graduate Computer Science or equivalent major on developed countries and has has working experience as Software developer at least 2 years in developed countries)
- Fluent English speaker
- Effective business communication with developers & clients;
- Training, coaching & mentoring skills;
- Critical thinking, detail-oriented and high sense of responsibility.
– Application including CV in English to email@example.com
– Contact: Ms. Hang Nguyen (Katy) – 0978752261
Please be noted that first come, first served and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.