Innovatube Group (http://innovatube.com/) is a multinational incubator owning 3 sections:
➤ Innovatube Solutions (based in Hongkong): providing technical solutions for startup-focused projects in the US, Europe and Asia.
➤ Innovatube Capital (based in Singapore): providing investment for startups in Asia as seeding rounds. Lozi and Beeketing, 2 million-of-dollar startups in Vietnam, are currently invested by Innovatube (led by our co-founder Hajime Hotta).
➤ Innovatube Foundation (based in UK): providing free co-working space for startups and freelancers in Hanoi; “Tech Talk” and hackathon for developers.
We are in need of 1 full-time Human Resources Assistant (Junior)
– Salary: 300 to 500USD/month and favorable and flexible working and leave policy;
– 2 performance reviews per year;
– Coaching and skill trainings;
– Comprehensive experiences in all aspects of Human Resource Management;
– Increases exposure to the fast-paced technology and start-up industry;
– Attendances to start-up and technology related events organized by INNOVATUBE;
– Stylish & cool working space at co-working space TOONG.
– 1 to 2 years of full-time experience in recruitment, preferred experience in IT sector;
– Proactive and innovative;
– Attention to details and result-oriented;
– Communication and negotiation skill;
– English fluent.
3) Job description:
– Proactively work on recruitment ideas to accelerate recruitment;
– Study job request & build job description
– Handle recruitment-related tasks:
- Candidate sourcing,
- Candidate screening and advise managers suitable candidates for further assessments
- Operation (Interview arrangement & follow-up)
- Recruitment activities report
– Support HR general and office management;
– Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
4) How to apply:
– Send your application including CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com
– Contact person: Ms. Hang Nguyen (Katy) at +84 978752261
– Deadline: 25th June 2017
Please be noted that first come, first served and only interested candidates shall be contacted.