INNOVATUBE is a global innovative start-up incubator with agile product development at its heart. We are collaborating with outstanding start-ups globally and in 2017 we aim at being the top technology consulting firms for start-ups in Vietnam.
We’re looking for MOBILE DEVELOPERS for Hanoi office.
- Develop new iOS/Android applications and implement new iOS/Android features.
- Design solutions, code iOS/Android apps for various products of customers.
- Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements
- Join project with customers in Vietnam, South-East Asia…
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Android/iOS development
- With Android: Knowledge of Activity LifeCycle, Fragments and other Android architectures, Java and Google APIs, RxJava/RxAndroid
- With iOS: Knowledge of iOS Architecture, Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Pods
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with unit test and continuous integration
- Good command of English (Good writing and acceptable speaking)
Why you’ll love working here:
- You will fall in love with our super stylish working space and so much more:
- Competitive salary (up to 1300USD) with 13th month salary and monthly financial support policies/all defined insurances complied with labor code.
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Clear work and development plan with 2 performance reviews per year
- Opportunities to develop professional technical skills by working with our CTO, Takaaki Mizuno who has more than 20 years of coding experience and is also the author of top 5 best-selling technical books in 2015 – “Web API: The Good parts”
- Increases exposure to the latest technology and the most innovative startup ideas all over the world
- Invitation letter to all start-up and technology related events held by INNOVATUBE
– Application including CV in English and Github to email@example.com
– Contact: Ms. Hang Nguyen (Katy) at +84 978752261
Please be noted that first come, first served and only interested candidates shall be contacted.