INNOVATUBE is a global innovative start-up incubator with agile product development at its heart. We are collaborating with outstanding start-ups globally and in 2017 we aim at being the top technology consulting firms for start-ups in Vietnam.
We’re in need of 01 QA Leader for QA Team
Overall, the QA lead is expected to develop QA team and delegate QAs into projects & improve QA process in project, ensuring quality delivery to clients.
- Ensure the high quality of extraordinary products to with talented startups globally, mainly from the US, Europe, Japan, and Singapore.
- Deliver high level testing standards by leading standardizations including common documentations
- Lead, develop, and coach the 5-membered QA team
- Manage on-time delivery with solid project management & testing methodologies.
- Contribute company and organization growth activities
You will fall in love with our super stylish working space and so much more:
- Competitive salary up to $1000 with 13th month salary and monthly financial support policies/required insurance.
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Clear work and development plan with 2 performance reviews per year
- Opportunities to develop professional technical skills by working with our CTO, Takaaki Mizuno who has more than 20 years of coding experience and is also the author of top 5 best-selling technical books in 2015 – “Web API: The Good parts”
- Increases exposure to the latest technology and the most innovative startup ideas all over the world
- Invitation letter to all start-up and technology related events held by INNOVATUBE
- 3+ year of testing working experience including 1+ year experience at similar role
- Experience with Agile & testing process
- Experience with unit testing & automation testing including CI/CD
- Experience with performance test, load test and security check
- Effective communication with developers about technical issues
- Effective communication in English, both writing & speaking
- Detail-oriented, high responsibility and good logical thinking
– Contact: Ms. Hang Nguyen (Katy) – 0978752261
Please be noted that first come, first served and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.