Innovatube Group (http://innovatube.com/) is a multinational incubator owning 3 sections:
➤ Innovatube Solutions (based in Hongkong): providing technical solutions for startup-focused projects in the US, Europe and Asia.
➤ Innovatube Capital (based in Singapore): providing investment for startups in Asia as seeding rounds. Lozi and Beeketing, 2 million-of-dollar startups in Vietnam, are currently invested by Innovatube (led by our co-founder Hajime Hotta).
➤ Innovatube Foundation (based in UK): providing free co-working space for startups and freelancers in Hanoi; “Tech Talk” and hackathon for developers.
We are in need of 01 FULL-TIME Project Manager for Hanoi office
– Salary: 500USD – 800USD (depending on skill sets)
– Other social benefits and 13th salary will be applied
– Favorable & flexible working and leave policy
– Clear work & development plan with 2 performance review/year
– Fast-paced working environment at Toong co-working space
– Increases exposure to the latest technology and the most innovative startup ideas all over the world
– Invitation letter to all start-up and technology related events held by INNOVATUBE
► Job descriptions:
– Managing software development project including resource management, risk management, quality management
– Co-operating with Human Resource department, sales, onshore and client for resource staffing request
– Coordinating with Technical Architect in project technical matter
– Collaborating with QA group to define/tailor software development process, guide and train team members on software development & other supporting processes
– Co-operating with other project parties such as clients, QA, QC, etc. to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction
– Producing activity reports for all operations of the team (monthly, weekly & ad-hoc)
– Team management experience
– Task and time management
– Critical thinking and detailed-oriented
– Interested in IT consultation project relating to UI/UX
– At least 1 year experience in project management is a huge plus
– Application including CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com
– Contact: Ms. Phuc Nguyen (Chaerin) at +84 1675 419 091
Please be noted that first come, first served and only interested candidates shall be contacted.