INNOVATUBE is a global innovative start-up incubator with agile product development at its heart. We are collaborating with outstanding start-ups globally and in 2017 we aim at being the top technology consulting firms for start-ups in Vietnam.
We’re in need of Junior QC for Hanoi office.
- Manage project QA process independently with improvements
- Build test plan
- Create Detail Spec docs
- Create comprehensive test cases by understanding client’s specification and considering possible edge cases
- Co-ordinate with project tester to deliver quality project
- Manage bug report from tester & navigate TC for bug fix
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in testing for Web-based/ mobile applications
- Acceptable English communication skill (mainly written English)
- Detail-oriented, high responsibility and good logical thinking
- Able to communicate with developers about technical things
- Experience with automation testing is highly preferred.
You will fall in love with our super stylish working space and so much more:
- Competitive salary $600+ , with 13th month salary and monthly financial support policies
- Favorable and flexible working and leave policy
- Clear work and development plan with 2 performance reviews per year
- Opportunities to develop professional technical skills by working with our CTO, Takaaki Mizuno who has more than 20 years of coding experience and is also the author of top 5 best-selling technical books in 2015 – “Web API: The Good parts”
- Increases exposure to the latest technology and the most innovative startup ideas all over the world
- Invitation letter to all start-up and technology related events held by INNOVATUBE
– Application including CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact: Ms. Hang Nguyen (Katy) at [phone] 0978752261 or [skype] katy.hang if you need support.
Please be noted that first come, first served and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.